2 Year In-Home Service
- We understand that having an operating product is very important to you. After service is requested, in most cases a tech will visit your home within 5 business days depending on your location. Some remote locations require up to 10 business days to arrange for a service visit, but this applies to fewer than 5% of the continental US.
- Many times, the issue with your scooter can be resolved via a phone call from the technician. It is the sole decision of the technician to determine if the issue can be handled over the phone or if an in-home visit is required.
- Replacement parts are covered under the manufacturer’s original warranty and are fully honored and supported by MyOwnWheels. If the replacement part is not covered or is no longer under warranty, you will be responsible for the cost of the new part. Please see the Warranty Tab for your product to see what is covered.
- The service contract covers labor on all warranty part replacements. Additionally, service contracts cover in-home diagnostics through the duration of the contract and labor for purchased non-warranty parts including motors, transaxles, scissor mechanisms, power chair control modules and power chair batteries.
- If a new part is required, the part will be shipped via standard shipping. If you would like for the part to be sent via overnight or second day shipping, in most cases you can choose to pay for expedited shipping charges. The original parts being covered under warranty must be returned, and in most cases, this will be handled by the technician doing the part replacement. If you are replacing the part yourself, in the case where the replacement is very simple, you will need to return the part or we may need to charge you for the replacement part. In nearly all cases, we either send you, or include in the box, a return label or we request a pre-paid pick-up of the warranty part, but it is your responsibility to have the part boxed and ready for pick-up.
- The product you purchased is expected to be used for its intended purpose as described in the products manual provided at the time of shipment. If it is determined that the product’s warranty has been voided through your actions, then additional in-home repair services will not be provided and your service contract will not be refunded. Examples of situations where this might apply would be power mobility equipment that has been used in sand and water that damages that motor or lift chairs that are used beyond their stated weight capacities. Other conditions may apply.
- Unfortunately, we cannot provide replacement units while your product is waiting for repair.
- The contract is only available to the original owner of the product and is not transferable to another owner. If you move within the continental United States, the service agreement moves with you. Just make sure to let us know your new address.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers and are not covered under this agreement. Damaged caused by battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, loss or theft, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations are not covered under this agreement. The technician will determine if the items in question will be covered in these circumstances.
|Max Incline Rating|
|Front Wheel Size|
|Rear Wheel Size|
|High Seat Back|
|Flip Back Arm Rests|
|Spec Sheet||Click Here|
Every product sold by My Own Wheels comes with a specific manufacturer's warranty. My Own Wheels is an authorized dealer for all the brands we sell. We believe it is an honor to represent these manufacturers and stand behind their warranties and return policies.
Below are links to the warranty and return policies of each manufacturer. If you have any questions about the warranties or you have any problems with one of your products, please contact our team at email@example.com. We can help you initiate a warranty claim with the manufacturer of your product.